Does the current chart picture spell good news for gold´s future price development? And will gold have more room to the upside from current price levels? Or might the yellow metal instead be endagered of falling back to significantly lower price levels from here? Enjoy listening!
Main conversation topics:
- Looking at gold´s price development in retrospect (between November 2015 and today)
- Looking at gold´s monthly chart
- How about the inverse correlation between the U.S. Dollar and gold?
- Gold between a range of 700 and 800 U.S. dollars again? How likely is such an outcome?
- Looking at gold on a euro basis