People are completely on their own and are left alone in the face of a rapidly growing crisis. Jim´s answer with a wink was that she is probably in quarantine. She is afraid. Come on, Roman, most of these guys are pretty useless and always will be. What might be the impacts of the Coronavirus outbreak on oil, stocks, gold, silver and world markets?
- Central bank super heroes to the rescue
- The worldwide debt situation has been (and is continuously) unsustainable
- China: Who would have boworred money to Mao Tse Tung?
- Gold and silver: Where could they go from here?
- Paper money in the doldrums – The dawn of the era of computerized money